Novant Health Express at Walgreens – Hanes delivers the care you need when you need it most. You do not need an appointment to be seen, but you can use Hold My Place to let us know you’re on the way. Our team of skilled providers can diagnose and treat minor illnesses and injuries including:
- Respiratory and sinus infections
- Sore throat/strep throat
- Earaches, swimmer’s ear and earwax buildup
- Flu and gastrointestinal issues
- Pinkeye, eye styes and corneal abrasions
- Urinary tract/bladder infections
- Insect bites/stings
- Minor cuts and burns
- Suture/staple removal
- Rashes and skin infections
We also offer:
- Common vaccines including flu shots
- Flu and strep tests
- COVID-19 testing by appointment only. Results available in 2-3 days.
- Common blood tests
- Urine and pregnancy tests
- Vision screenings
- Travel health screenings
- Required physical exams for employment, camp, college and sports participation
If your provider writes you a prescription, in most cases you can have that filled at Walgreens before you leave.
Should you need follow-up care or a higher level of care than our clinic provides, you will have access to resources across the Novant Health network.