So that we can get necessary information about your condition before your first visit, we ask that your primary care doctor or another doctor involved in your care refer you to our office. Once we receive a referral, a member of our team will contact you to schedule your first appointment.
We look forward to seeing you in our office. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card or the insurance card covering your child if your child is the patient
- A method of payment to cover your copay, or payment in full if your visit will not be covered by an insurance plan
- Recent scans or test results you have in your possession
- A list of medications you are taking (or your child is taking if your child is the patient)
- Forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information