You can use MyChart online anytime to make an appointment for your child to see a provider. You can also call us during office hours and we will be happy to schedule a visit for you.
If your child needs an appointment quickly to address an illness or injury, please call us so we can schedule a visit for you.
We welcome new patients and look forward to seeing you in our office! If you are coming to us from an office outside of the Novant Health network, please have your child’s medical record and vaccination record sent to us. Call our clinic if you need a form to make this request of your child’s previous provider.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your child’s first appointment so we can collect any needed information from you.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your child’s insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your child’s visit
- A list of any medications your child is currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, camp or sports physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire