We welcome new patients looking to learn more about diabetes, or take control of their blood sugar, diabetes management and nutrition. We do not require a referral to be seen in our clinic.
Please call us during office hours so we can schedule a visit for you. Returning patients can use MyChart to schedule follow-up care.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment so we can collect needed information and ensure your provider has that information before your visit.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire