To schedule a visit with a provider in our clinic, call us during clinic hours. If you have been referred to us, we will contact you to schedule a visit once we receive your referral information. Returning patients can use MyChart to schedule a visit at any time.
We welcome new patients and look forward to serving you. We ask that you arrive at least 15 minutes before your first scheduled appointment so we can collect any information needed by your provider.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any meters, insulin pumps, continuous glucose monitors and/or glucose logs that provide details about your insulin and sugar levels
- Any forms that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information