To make an appointment, call us during office hours. You can also use MyChart 24 hours a day to schedule your visit online with a provider.
Our clinic is currently closed to new patients except immediate family members of established patients. Please call if you have questions.
What to bring
So that we can provide each of our patients with the attention they deserve, we are currently only accepting new patients who are family members of current patients.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment. Make sure to bring:
- Your photo ID
- The insurance card covering you or your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if uninsured
- Any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Work, school or sports physical forms if applicable
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire