If you have been referred to our clinic by your primary care provider, we will contact you to schedule an appointment as soon as we receive your referral information. If you need to schedule follow-up care or are seeking a second opinion, please call us during office hours so we can assist you.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment so we can collect necessary information from you.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- Any medications you are currently taking
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information