To make an appointment with a provider in our office, it is convenient to schedule online anytime through MyChart. You can also call us during office hours so we can schedule a visit for you. If your child is an established patient and needs to be seen quickly, please call us.
We welcome new patients! We ask that you arrive at least 15 minutes before your child’s first appointment.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your child’s insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your child’s visit
- A list of any medications your child is currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, camp or sports physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire