You can use MyChart online anytime to schedule a visit with a provider for obstetric or gynecologic care. If you call us during office hours, we will also be happy to schedule a visit for you.
If you need prompt care for a gynecologic problem or a concern during pregnancy, please call us so we can offer you prompt care.
We welcome new patients! If you are seeing a provider in our clinic for the first time, please arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment so we can collect necessary information from you.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire