To make an appointment anytime, you can use our online MyChart tool. During office hours, you can also call our clinic and we will be happy to schedule an appointment for you.
If you need a gynecologic or obstetric concern addressed, please call us so we can get you scheduled with a provider as soon as possible.
We welcome new patients in our clinic. For your first visit, please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early so we can collect necessary information from you.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire