You can use MyChart online anytime to schedule a visit with one of our obstetric and gynecologic providers. You can also call us during office hours so that we can schedule a visit for you.
If you have a gynecologic concern or need immediate help during a pregnancy, call our office anytime and a triage nurse will determine how to get you the care you need quickly.
We look forward to seeing you in our office! If you are visiting us for the first time, we ask that you arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment so we can make sure your provider has needed information before your visit.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire