To schedule an appointment with our clinic, use MyChart or open scheduling through our Providers page to schedule online, or call us during office hours.
While we do not require a referral, your insurance might require one in order for your visit to be covered. We ask that you check coverage before scheduling.
What to bring
We welcome new patients. We ask that you arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment. Wear comfortable clothing including shoes, if you will be having a cardiac procedure. Bring:
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire