You do not need a referral to be seen. However, your insurance might require one. Please check coverage before scheduling.
What to bring
We welcome new patients! Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your visit. If you will be having a treadmill test, bring or wear comfortable clothing, including shoes.
All patients should bring:
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire