You can use MyChart or open scheduling through our Providers page to schedule a visit online. You can also call us during office hours so we can set an appointment for you.
While our clinic does not require a referral, your insurer might. Please check coverage before scheduling.
What to bring
We look forward to seeing you in our clinic! Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time. If you are having a treadmill test, wear comfortable shoes and clothes.
All patients are asked to bring:
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire