You do not need a referral to be seen in our clinic. To schedule a visit, you can call us during clinic hours or you can schedule online anytime using MyChart.
Visits can be conducted in person or by telehealth.
We look forward to serving you. We ask that new patients arrive at least 15 minutes before a first visit so we can collect needed information from you.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card
- Any prior genetic testing records for you or your family members
- Information about your family history of cancer, including what types of cancer your relatives have had and the ages at which they were diagnosed
- Any forms that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information