To see a cancer specialist at Novant Health Cancer Institute – Elizabeth, we ask that you request a referral from a provider already involved in your care. This will allow us to gather necessary information before your first visit. We will contact you to schedule an appointment once we receive your referral information.
If you would like a second opinion on a cancer or blood disorder diagnosis, please contact the clinic that specializes in your condition. We will work with you to collect any needed information about your diagnosis and current treatment plan before scheduling your consultation.
New to Charlotte?
If you are new to our area and need continuing care for cancer or a blood disorder, contact the specific clinic in which you would like to be seen so we can gather necessary information and schedule your first visit.
Learn your cancer risk
If you are concerned about your cancer risk or a family history of cancer, you can be seen by our genetics counseling team without a referral. Please contact us to schedule an appointment.
What to bring
We look forward to serving you. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment and remember to bring:
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms that you need completed
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information