Contact our office during business hours to schedule a visit. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment. Call at least 24 hours in advance if you need to reschedule or cancel your visit.
What to bring
Please bring these items on the day of your visit:
- A disc that holds a digital copy of your most recent MRI or CT scans, if these tests were done outside of a Novant Health facility. Our physicians must review your scans. A written report is not sufficient.
- Driver’s license or state ID card
- Health insurance card
- Copayment, coinsurance, or payment toward your deductible is due the day of your visit. If your visit will not be covered by a health insurance plan, a $150 deposit will be required at the time of your appointment. We will bill you for the remaining balance. If you would like to get information about financial assistance, please call 1-844-266-8268.
- List of your prescription and over-the-counter medications. We will need to know your dosage and frequency of use
- Details about your medical and surgical history
We are pleased that you have chosen to receive care at our office. Before calling to schedule an appointment with one of our specialists, please contact your primary care physician and ask for a referral. You do not need a referral if you are transferring from another surgical clinic.
Forms will be sent to you by mail. Please do not substitute or submit other forms.