To see a provider in our clinic for obstetric or gynecologic care, you can schedule online anytime using MyChart. You can also call us and we will happily schedule a visit for you.
If you have a gynecologic or obstetric concern and would like to be seen quickly, please call us.
We welcome new patients, and look forward to seeing you in our clinic! Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire