You can use MyChart online anytime to schedule an appointment with one of our providers. You can also call us during office hours and we will be happy to schedule a visit for you.
If you have a gynecologic concern or a concern during pregnancy, please call us so we can determine if you need to come in and can get you seen quickly.
We welcome new patients in our clinic! Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first visit so we can get information we need from you before you see a provider.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire