Novant Health Bariatric Solutions – Greensboro offers you a variety of medical and surgical ways to lose weight and maintain weight loss. Our team of providers will work with you to understand your weight loss goals, as well as any concerns that might be holding you back. We will work with you to overcome those concerns and be as successful as possible on your weight loss journey.
Our providers understand the commitment necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss, both from you and from those on your care team. They are committed to seeing you through, from your initial visit through any weight loss plan and on to maintaining a more healthy weight.
Our services include:
- Nutrition counseling
- Weight loss counseling
- Psychological counseling
- Medical weight management
- Financial and insurance counseling
- Pre-surgical consultations
- Post-surgical support
- Laparoscopic vertical sleeve gastrectomy (a procedure in which a large portion of the stomach is removed, leaving a much smaller, tube-shaped stomach; helps you feel full faster)
- Gastric bypass surgery (laparoscopic Roux-En-Y surgery or sleeve gastric bypass surgery; a procedure to bypass part of the stomach)
- Removal of adjustable gastric bands with conversion (bands are removed and a gastric bypass or sleeve gastrectomy procedure is performed)
- Adjustable gastric band management
- Revisional weight loss surgery (surgery to repair or revise previous weight loss procedures)