You can use MyChart to schedule a visit with a provider in our clinic online anytime. You can also call us and we will be happy to schedule a visit for you.
If you are an established patient and you are sick or injured, please call us. You can also take advantage of our daily walk-in hours. From Monday to Thursday, you can be seen as a walk-in between 8:15 a.m. and 11:15 a.m., and again between 1:45 p.m. and 3:15 p.m. On Friday, walk-in hours are 8:15 a.m. to 11:15 a.m., and 1:45 p.m. until 2:45 p.m.
We look forward to serving you. If you are coming to us from outside the Novant Health network, please have your medical records released to us before your visit. So that we can collect necessary information, please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information