You can use MyChart to schedule an appointment online anytime. You can also call our clinic during office hours and we will be happy to schedule a visit for you.
We reserve same-day and next-day appointments to see sick or injured patients. We can also accommodate these problem visits during our weekend office hours. You can make an appointment for a sick or injured child by choosing New Problem Visit as your Reason for Visit on MyChart, or you can call our clinic if prompt appointments are not available online.
We welcome new patients in our clinic! We ask that you arrive at least 15 minutes before your child’s first visit. Bring:
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your child’s insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your child’s visit
- A list of any medications your child is currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, camp or sports physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire