Teamwork is a cornerstone of good outcomes
At Novant Health, we are passionate about bringing you convenient and affordable care. We are excited to partner with CoreLife to bring you a new level of care for weight loss.
CoreLife is a nationally recognized healthcare organization serving patients who want to get to a healthy weight to address medical conditions that keep them from living a full life.
The CoreLife Novant Health care model gives you a personal wellness plan that supports you with attention, care, education and self-accountability. Focusing on these pillars with the help of your primary care provider can help you get past obstacles that may have held you back in the past.
We directly manage and coordinate the following services on-site:
- Medical: A licensed medical provider is essential for evaluating and treating patients. Our medical team works with your primary care provider. You'll have frequent visits to our clinic for support and coaching that can help you reach your goals.
- Nutrition: Our on-site registered dietitians provide resources and education to help you develop a positive relationship with food and a pattern of eating that moves you forward.
- Exercise: Our on-site exercise facility gives you a private and convenient area where you can work with our certified training staff under the oversight of our medical providers. Through our “exercise is medicine” approach and movement-based practices, you can begin to feel better and participate in activities that you enjoy.
- Behavior: Our licensed clinical social workers can help you take charge by forming new habits for long-term change and optimal health.
- Applied health signals: You will have access to technology that remotely monitors your progress as it gathers data to that you can use to continue refining your plan.