Comprehensive treatment for diabetic foot problems and vascular complications
If you have a wound related to vascular disease or diabetic foot ulcers or a Charcot foot deformity, you need the support of a multidisciplinary team that can help you get better and reduce the chance of serious complications – including amputation.
The experts at Novant Health work together to ensure that you are getting the highest-quality care for your specific needs, including vascular surgery, hyperbaric oxygen therapy or reconstructive surgery. Our collaborative team approach enables us to provide a full support system even if you have one or more complex disease or condition.
To learn more about our limb preservation services, call our limb preservation program at:
To learn more about our limb preservation services, call our limb preservation center at:
Our program is focused on:
- Diabetic foot ulcer and diabetic foot pain
- Peripheral arterial disease (PAD)
- Venous leg ulcers
- Leg wounds
- Complex foot and ankle deformity
- Arterial occlusive disease
- Critical limb ischemia
We provide treatments in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Our comprehensive, expert wound care gives you access to advanced technology, medicine and services including:
- Diabetic foot complications: infections, wounds, Charcot foot
- Vascular surgery: vascular reconstructive surgery, hybrid endovascular operating rooms
- Wound Care
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Reconstructive foot and ankle surgery
- Orthotics and prosthetics
To learn more about our limb preservation services, please contact our limb preservation center at 336-760-FOOT(3668).