What to expect
Your goals for better health become the focus of your wellness plan at Novant Health Integrative Medicine. As a partner in planning your care, you will have an important role in deciding which services are right for you. You doctor will spend time learning about your medical history and discussing treatment concerns or side effects you may be experiencing. Based on this information, we will offer activities and therapies to help you optimize your health and healing.
- Nutrition counseling to encourage appropriate dietary changes
- Exercise recommendations
- Guidance regarding safe and appropriate vitamins, supplements and herbs
- Massage therapy and energy healing techniques such as Reiki and Healing Touch
- Meditation and mindfulness
- Stress management
- Traditional Chinese medicine, including acupuncture
- Yoga therapy
If you are currently undergoing or have recently completed cancer treatment, we would be honored to serve you at Novant Health Integrative Medicine. Call to request an appointment.
With locations in Charlotte and Winston-Salem, Novant Health’s integrative medicine program is led by Russell H. Greenfield, MD.