A compassionate and caring guide through treatment
Many questions accompany a cancer diagnosis. Questions about treatment; questions about side effects; questions about support services – the list goes on and on. Our cancer patient navigators have answers. These registered nurses with specialized training in cancer are here to connect the dots and offer guidance and support so that you can focus on fighting your cancer.
Your navigator will:
- Link you and your doctor to expedite care
- Explain diagnosis and treatment options
- Answer questions throughout your treatment
- Connect you with community resources
- Provide access to psychosocial support