With more than 300,000 deliveries and counting, we continue to make safety and quality are our first priority. We’re also committed to giving you a birth experience that fits your personal values. Natural birthing methods are among your options. If you need special care because your pregnancy is considered high-risk, we have the options you need.
Register for classes
Want to know what to expect during your pregnancy, the experience of childbirth and how to take care of your new bundle of joy? We have a variety of classes in the Triad area available to help you, your partner and family prepare for these experiences. Our classes are fun and informative and available in the evenings and weekends. Classes are open to everyone—whether you are a new parent-to-be or an experienced parent.
Advanced maternity care:
When you need a higher level of care before or during pregnancy or labor and delivery, or postpartum, our medical teams are prepared to care for you with these and other services:
- Infertility treatments using traditional and minimally invasive surgery.
- High-risk pregnancy care through our Prenatal Assessment Center before or after delivery.
- Obstetrics emergency room – for emergency services after 14 weeks of pregnancy if you have problem such as pain, vomiting, dehydration, bleeding or premature labor. You will receive the highest level of coordinated care from a board-certified obstetrician.
- Dedicated surgical suites and post-anesthesia care.
- Our level 3b neonatal intensive care unit (NICU)