Making your healthcare experience easier
We know that life can keep you very busy and that you already have enough on your mind before your visit. That's why Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center uses appointment and registration resources to help you easily schedule appointments and pre-register for hospital admission.
For information about appointments or pre-registration, call
There are several types of appointments that a patient can schedule directly with Forsyth Medical Center. These include certain diagnostic procedures and office visits with a Novant Health primary care physician. All other tests and procedures taking place at one of our hospitals must be scheduled through your referring physician.
Along these lines, we do ask for a physician's order to perform certain outpatient radiology tests. You can schedule some outpatient imaging procedures such as mammograms, directly; but we do ask for a physician's name so we will know where to send the test results. For more information, call 336-718-7000.
If you are scheduled to visit our hospital for a test, surgery, or other service, you will need to register for your stay. Whether you are a first-time patient or returning patient, we recommend that you contact us before you arrive to pre-register for your visit.
- If you pre-register you can go directly to the procedure area without stopping in the admitting department.
- It will decrease your wait time on the day of your service.
- You will be informed of your financial responsibilities and offered financial arrangements prior to your service.
- You will learn what you need to bring at time of service (insurance card, advance directives, payment if previously arranged)
- You will have less to worry about the day of your service.
- You can get directions to our hospital and various departments.
To pre-register, use our online pre-registration form or or call toll-free:1-888-844-0080.