Get quick access to psychiatry services at Novant Health
Novant Health telebehavioral health is a virtual clinic. Our licensed therapists use video conferencing to give you quick access to psychiatric services. When someone is at risk in an emergency department or other Novant Health service location, our therapists make referrals to providers who can diagnose and treat mental and behavioral health disorders. We offer virtual consultations for adult and pediatric depression, anxiety disorders, schizophrenia, substance abuse disorders and many other conditions.
What we do:
- Emergency services
- Risk assessment to determine whether someone may cause harm to themselves or others
- Diagnosis of mental and behavioral health disorders
- Referral to appropriate levels of care
- Prescribe and manage medications
- Work with providers in other service areas to treat other medical needs
- Manage communications with family members, in an emergency or as needed
- Follow up care during an extended hospital stay
- Inpatient psychiatric evaluations prior to discharge from hospital
Who we help:
Adults and children who are experiencing a psychiatric crisis, behavioral health disorder or substance use disorder.
Novant Health is with you every step of the way on your journey to health and wellness. Our team looks forward to caring for you.