Keep your child in the game, injury-free.
When an injury has left your child on the sidelines, the team at Novant Health Pediatrics Sports Medicine is here to get them back in the game. Our fellowship-trained and board certified sports medicine providers offer comprehensive pediatric sports medicine care for children and teenagers with a focus on injury prevention. As pediatricians, our providers know how important it is to keep children healthy and active. They will work with you and your child to determine the best way to get your young athlete back into action safely.
Our physicians work closely with your child’s primary care provider, physical therapist and athletic trainer to provide comprehensive multidisciplinary care. Our clinic is in the new Novant Health Pediatric Multi-Specialty Center, conveniently located near Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center in midtown Charlotte.
Let our experienced team provide you with treatment options for your child’s sports medicine needs including:
- Acute injuries (ankle sprains, muscle strains, knee and shoulder injuries)
- Minor fractures and dislocations
- Stress fractures
- Back pain
- Overuse injuries
- Growth plate injuries
- Nutrition issues affecting performance
- Athletes with eating issues and/or menstrual irregularity
- Non-surgical management of scoliosis
- Non-surgical general orthopedic concerns such as intoeing
- Sport-related concussions