Your child does not need a referral to be seen in our clinic. However, your insurance company might require a referral for your child’s visit to be covered. Contact your insurer prior to scheduling if you have questions about coverage.
To schedule your child’s first appointment, call us during office hours. To schedule follow-up visits, call or schedule online anytime using MyChart or open scheduling through our Physician Finder.
We look forward to seeing you and your child at Novant Health Pediatric Infectious Disease – Midtown. We will need to collect information about your child’s medical history before your visit. You can download and complete necessary forms using the links below. Bring with you:
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- The insurance card covering your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if your child’s visit will not be covered by an insurance plan
- Recent test results you have in your possession from outside Novant Health
- Forms you have completed
- Medications your child is currently taking
- If you have plans to travel, your trip itinerary, including locations and dates
Formularios de pacientes, en español