and open scheduling through our Providers page allow you to make an appointment with a provider in our office online right now. You can also call us during office hours so we can schedule your visit.
What to bring
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first visit. Bring with you:
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
You can schedule an appointment right now from our Provider page, or by calling 336.998.9060 between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. You may also request an appointment it via MyChart.
We will make every effort to schedule you to see your primary care physician or other member of your care team.
Plan to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to complete any necessary paperwork. Please call us if you need to cancel your appointment.
Formularios de pacientes, en español