Novant Health Gateway Family Medicine offers comprehensive primary care. From newborn care to geriatric wellness, our providers understand what it takes to keep you as healthy as possible and to help you get better quickly should you become ill.
By caring for multiple generations of your family, our providers are able to see how health issues could affect everyone in your household. From easily diagnosing illnesses if multiple family members are sick at once, to giving you tools and suggestions for helping everyone in your family stay active, you can rely on our clinic for getting to know not just you but the people closest to you.
The best time to get to know your primary care provider is when you are not sick. Well-child checkups and annual physicals for adults let us establish a relationship with you while also catching small problems before they become larger concerns.
Services we offer include:
- In-hospital newborn care (at Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center)
- Well-child checkups
- Annual physical exams
- Sick-patient care
- Adult and childhood vaccinations
- Sports physicals
- School physicals
- Camp physicals
- On-site lab tests
- On-site X-rays
- Care for minor sports injuries such as sprains or fractures
- Women’s care, including gynecologic exams and contraception prescriptions
- In-office Coumadin (warfarin) management (a blood thinner used to treat blood clots and prevent stroke)