Novant Health Friedberg Family Medicine offers complete primary care services to patients of all ages. Our providers have devoted their careers to family medicine, a specialty that looks at the family as the central unit of care. Your provider will get to know not just you but those closest to you. This gives our clinic an understanding of what is important to you, how the health of those around you is impacting your health, and how loved ones can support your health care goals.
We see patients of all ages and offer both preventive care and sick-patient care when you need it most.
Services we offer include:
- Sick-patients visits
- Newborn care
- Well-child checkups
- Childhood vaccines
- School and sports physicals
- Annual physicals
- Flu shots
- Women’s care including pelvic exams, Pap tests, contraceptive assistance and Mirena placement
- Dermatologic care, including minor surgical procedures such as wart removal and minor skin biopsies
- Cardiac event monitoring (a wearable monitor records heart function over time)
- Electrocardiograms (to assess heart function)
- Audiograms (to assess hearing function)
- Pulmonary function testing (to assess lung function)