Pulmonary Inpatient Care
Around-the-clock care for respiratory conditions
If you have difficulty breathing, regaining your health or recovering from a medical procedure can be more difficult. That’s why you can breathe easier knowing that our respiratory team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week from our licensed respiratory care practitioners, skilled nurses, and board-certified pulmonologists and critical care specialists. We offer diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation for conditions including asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), pneumonia, thromboembolic disease and interstitial lung disease.
Our respiratory care specialists provide a full range of services, including:
- Diagnostic and therapeutic bronchoscopy services
- Pulmonary function tests
- Arterial blood gas analysis
- Cardiopulmonary stress testing
- EKGs (Electrocardiograms)
- EEGs (Electroencephalograms)
- ECGs (Echocardiograms) - transesophageal, color flow, Doppler
- Vascular testing
- Chest surgery services
- Mechanical ventilator support
- Non-invasive ventilator support
When you are ready to return home, we offer comprehensive support, all with the single goal of helping you breathe better. Our outstanding outpatient rehabilitation programs include therapies, exercise, health monitoring and smoking cessation, and our respiratory case managers can help you arrange for appropriate home care services or explore long-term care options.