Novant Health specialty pharmacy — prescriptions made affordable, convenient, and simple
Your provider may prescribe a specialty medication in some instances. These are unique due to specific requirements for handling and storage, method of administration or premium price.
Our pharmacy team works directly with your doctor to ensure your medications are carefully monitored. Pharmacists are also available to provide counseling, assistance and support for you, either in person or by phone.
- Receive a call every time your prescription is ready for refill.
- Pick up or free shipping available.
- Transferring from a different pharmacy, no problem. Just tell us the location of your current pharmacy and we’ll handle the transfer.
We have multiple, convenient locations in the greater Charlotte, Winston-Salem and Wilmington areas.
- We can have your medication ready for you at the pharmacy after your doctor visit, no need to make another stop.
- We also offer free medication shipping to your home.
The following are some examples of disease states we provide medications for:
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Human Immune Deficiency virus (HIV)
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH)
- Crohn's Disease
- Hepatitis B
We provide support for the following specialty medications:
- Hemophilia blood products