Sign in to MyChart to see your medical records or download the MyNovant app to access MyChart features and more on the go.
Looking for Novant Health NHRMC MyChart?
New Hanover Regional Medical Center is now Novant Health, however our MyChart systems will take time to fully combine. Depending on where you receive care, your medical records may be in Novant Health NHRMC MyChart or in Novant Health MyChart.
What would you like to do?
It's so convenient! Create an account or log on to use these tools:
- Get a video visit now.
- Schedule appointments.
- Pay bills.
- Email your healthcare practitioners.
- Get prescription refills.
- See test results and other records.
You have options for making payments:
- Sign into your MyChart account.
- Pay as a guest, using your last name and the guarantor account number in your statement.
- Pay for imaging services.
Get the medical care you need from a desktop computer or a mobile device:
- Schedule a video visit in advance with your physician.
- Use TytoHome for comprehensive video visits on demand.
- When it's less urgent, get medical advice by email.
Find a Doctor
Get the medical care you need from a primary care physician or specialist. Easily find a doctor near you and schedule an appointment in seconds. Use the MyChart option to plan a visit with a doctor you've already seen.
Find a Location
Get the range of medical services you need close to where you live. From clinics to medical centers, urgent care locations and rehabilitation programs, our medical teams are ready to help.
Now you can get medical visits from home - on your schedule:
- Get a comprehensive medical exam anytime, from home or on the go.
- Use a smartphone or tablet and a TytoHome exam kit to send information to a doctor.
Join Community Voice
Join Novant Health Community Voice, our patient and family advisory council. As an e-advisor, you can offer feedback to help us find more ways to improve care.
You can preregister in advance for an appointment at a physician clinic or for a hospital visit/procedure. Preregistration for all visit-procedures can be completed up to 24 hours before a scheduled appointment.
If better health is your goal, we want to make it easy to get the services you need. Our resources are available to you online and at our locations throughout the region.