To schedule an appointment in our clinic, you can use MyChart or open scheduling through our Providers page anytime. You can also call us during office hours.
While we do not require a referral for you to be seen in our clinic, your insurer might need a referral for your visit to be covered. Please confirm coverage before scheduling.
What to bring
Arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment. Bring with you:
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or the insurance card covering your child if your child is the patient
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if your visit will not be covered
- Any medications you are taking, or your child is taking if your child is the patient
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information