The surgeons at Novant Health Salisbury Surgical Associates offer comprehensive surgical care including minimally invasive surgery, surgical oncology and general surgery. We work with each patient to help you understand your diagnosis and will develop a personalized treatment plan to get you through surgery and recovery. Whether you need minimally invasive surgery for a hernia or surgery for a cancer diagnosis, our expert providers will be with you every step of the way.
Common surgical procedures
- Breast: biopsies, including sentinel lymph node biopsy, breast conservation surgery and mastectomy
- Hernia: inguinal/ventral/hiatal
- Abdominal: gallbladder disease and appendicitis
- Hemorrhoid and anal surgery
- Intestinal: cancer and diverticular disease
- Advanced Laparoscopic surgical techniques
- Reflux surgery
- Skin lesions
- Carcinoid tumors
Advanced laparoscopic surgery
This modern surgical technique allows us to perform some surgeries through the abdomen using very small incisions. We perform these minimally invasive surgeries to treat gallbladder disease, appendicitis, hernias, and heartburn, as well as diseases of the colon. Biopsies can sometimes be performed using the minimally invasive technique, as well.