You have options for scheduling your visit.
- Sign in to your MyChart account to schedule if you are already a patient.
- New and returning patients can schedule online anytime – just select a provider to find an appointment.
- If you prefer to schedule by phone, call our office and we’ll help book your visit.
If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance. Same-day appointments are available when you have an urgent medical need. Please arrive 15 minutes early on the day of your visit to check in and complete any required paperwork.
What to bring
- Insurance card
- Picture ID
- A list of your current medications, as well as information about dosage.
- Copayment and payments toward your deductible. If we do not have medical insurance, please be prepared to pay for services rendered at the time of your visit.
Thank you for choosing Novant Health Steelecroft Primary Care. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early on the day of your appointment.
Please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Insurance card
- Insurance copayment and payments toward your deductible. If we do not have medical insurance, please be prepared to pay for services rendered at the time of your visit.
- List of current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medications you are taking, along with information about dosage and frequency of use.
- Records of your medical and surgical history.
- Logs that provide details about your insulin and sugar levels, if applicable.
You can complete the following forms ahead of time by clicking on the links below. If you do not complete these forms ahead of time, they will be available in our office: