You can make an appointment to see a provider in our clinic online anytime using MyChart or open scheduling through our provider’s page. You can also call us during office hours so we can schedule an appointment for you.
You do not need a referral to schedule an appointment at our clinic, however your insurer might require a referral in order to cover the costs of your visit. Please confirm coverage with your insurer before scheduling.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment.
What to Bring
- Any imaging results
- Photo ID
- Insurance Card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit.
- A list of medications you are currently taking, including dosage.
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
Formularios de pacientes, en español
Acuse de recibo de Notificación de las prácticas de privacidad