You can make an appointment at Novant Health Salisbury Urology online anytime using MyChart or open scheduling on our Providers page. You can also call our clinic during office hours and we will be happy to schedule an appointment for you.
What to bring
We welcome new patients in our clinic! You do not need a referral to be seen in our clinic, but your insurer might require one in order for your visit to be covered. Please confirm insurance coverage before scheduling your visit.
Arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment. Bring wth you:
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or the insurance card covering your child if your child is the patient
- Your method of copayment or payment in full
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, or your child is currently taking
- Any forms you have completed using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information