Novant Health Rheumatology & Arthritis – SouthPark is dedicated to diagnosing and treating arthritis and other connective tissue disorders. Our providers offer medical consultations with the goals of understanding your concerns, delivering an accurate diagnosis and then determining the best way to manage or treat your condition. Talk with our experts about ways to lessen your pain and stay active.
Our providers regularly diagnose and treat these and other conditions:
- Rheumatoid arthritis (chronic inflammation in the joints)
- Psoriatic arthritis (arthritis affecting some people who have the skin condition psoriasis)
- Gout (arthritis that causes pain, tenderness and redness in joints)
- Lupus (inflammatory disease where immune system attacks tissues)
- Polymyalgia rheumatica (pain and stiffness in the shoulders and hips)
- Giant cell arteritis(inflammation of blood vessels around the scalp)
- Ankylosing spondylitis (arthritis affecting the spine and large joints)
- Vasculitis (blood vessel inflammation)
- Scleroderma (hardening and tightening of the skin and connective tissues)
- Inflammatory myositis (chronic muscle inflammation and weakness)
- Osteoporosis and osteopenia (conditions causing bone loss, or weak and brittle bones)
- Tendinitis (inflammation of tissues connecting bones)
- Osteoarthritis (arthritis caused by tissue at the ends of bones wearing down)
- Our providers offer joint injections in our office should those be a part of your treatment plan.
- We have lab and bone density testing onsite and radiology in our building for convenient and timely evaluation of your symptoms.