Use MyChart or open scheduling on our provider page to schedule an appointment online anytime. You can also call our clinic during office hours so we can schedule an appointment for you.
If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, kindly call us at least 24 hours in advance so we can reschedule your appointment for a more convenient time, and offer your original appointment time to another patient.
What to bring
We look forward to serving you in our clinic! While we do not require a referral in order to be seen, your insurance might require a referral in order for your visit to be covered. Please check with your insurer before scheduling your visit.
Arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment. Bring with you:
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including dosage
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information