To visit our clinic, please have a provider already involved your care make a referral. Once we receive your referral information, we will contact you to schedule an appointment. This ensures we have needed information to make your first visit productive.
If you need to schedule a follow-up appointment, you can use MyChart or open scheduling through our Providers page to set up a visit, or call us during office hours so we can assist you.
What to bring
We look forward to seeing you in our clinic. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment time. Bring:
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information