To request an appointment at Novant Health Pediatric Gastroenterology – Steelecroft, contact your child’s primary care provider or another provider involved in his or her care. Once we receive a referral, we will contact you to schedule your child’s appointment.
You can call our clinic, or use MyChart or open scheduling through our Physician Finder, to make follow-up appointments.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your child’s first appointment. You can download and complete necessary forms by clicking the links below. Bring with you:
- Your photo ID
- The insurance card covering your child
- Your method of copayment, or payment in full if your child’s visit will not be covered by insurance
- Any medications your child is currently taking
- Any recent test results you have been given that we might not be able to access
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire