We look forward to serving you at Novant Health Pediatric Gastroenterology – Eastover. Once we get a referral from your child’s primary care provider or another provider involved in his care, we will contact you to schedule an appointment.
To make a follow-up appointment or to visit us for a second opinion, call us during office hours. You can also schedule online anytime using MyChart, or through open scheduling on our physician finder.
We look forward to seeing you and your child in our clinic. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment. You can download and complete necessary forms ahead of time using the links below. Bring with you:
What to bring
- Your photo ID card
- Insurance card covering your child
- Your method of copayment, or payment in full if your child’s visit will not be covered by insurance
- Medications your child is currently taking
- Recent test results you have been given that we might not be able to access
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire