Once our clinic has received a referral from your or your child’s primary care provider or another specialist, we will contact you to schedule your first visit.
To make a follow-up appointment with a provider in our clinic, or to seek a second opinion, call our office during office hours. You can also schedule online anytime using MyChart, or using open scheduling through our physician finder tool.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment. Bring with you:
- Your photo ID card
- Insurance card covering you or your child
- Your copayment or payment in full if your visit will not be covered by insurance
- Medications you are currently taking, or your child’s medications
- Patient Information/Consent To Treat
- Authorization To Disclose Health Or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire