Someone from our office will contact you to schedule your first appointment or the first appointment for your child. This can take place once we receive a referral from a primary care physician or another specialist already involved in your or your child’s care.
To schedule a follow-up visit or appointment for a second opinion, call us during office hours. You can also use MyChart or open scheduling through our physician finder to schedule online anytime.
We look forward to seeing you in our office. To make your first appointment as efficient and productive as possible, arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment time. Bring with you:
- Your photo ID card
- The insurance card covering your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if your visit will not be covered by insurance
- Any medications your child is currently taking
- Patient Information/Consent To Treat
- Authorization To Disclose Health Or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire