You can begin your journey to recovery now by using MyChart or open scheduling on our provider page to make your first appointment. You can also call us during office hours for assistance.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment. Bring with you:
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card or the insurance card covering your child if your child is the patient
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if your visit will not be covered by insurance
- Recent scans or test results you have in your possession
- A list of medications you are taking (or your child is taking if your child is the patient)
- Forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire
Formularios de pacientes, en español
Walk-in patients welcome
We accept walk-in patients during normal clinic hours for urgent orthopedic & sports medicine injuries. Get treatment for sprains, strains, fractures and other acute injuries.